Building Maintenance Custodian
The Building Maintenance Custodian will start as a part-time position with Gabbart Communications, typically working 25-30 hours per week. This position will report to the Office Manager. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- General cleaning of entire facility. (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restrooms, etc.)
- Keep refrigerators stocked with drinks
- Keep bathrooms stocked with paper towels and toilet paper
- Trips to store to purchase supplies
- Setting up / tearing down tables and chairs for events
- Routine maitenance of following:
a. Replacing heating/air filters monthly
b. Monitoring company vehicle mileage & getting oil changed & tires roated.
c. Replacing light bulbs
- Outside maitenance, including mowing, trimming, and flowers
- Manage maintenance records of heating & air, fire alarm, and fire extinguishers
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills
- No restrictions for doing physical work or lifting 50-75 lbs.
- Valid drivers license
- Pre-Employment drug test is required.
This position includes a flexible work week that can accommodate a college schedule. Starting pay: $9.00 – $11.00 / hour depending upon experience.