HC3-Harmony CMS Control Center
The HC3 (Harmony CMS Control Center) App allows users to connect seamlessly to their Harmony CMS website provided by Gabbart Communications. With the Harmony CMS Control Center, you can easily add, edit, and delete news articles, adjust calendar events, set Emergency alerts for your school and quickly send out notifications to your E-Note subscriber lists. Having the Harmony CMS Control Center app provides you with a countless number of tools to keep your website informative and timely all in the palm of your hand.
Here's how to get the free App:
1. Log into your website control center.
2. From the Dashboard, click Help and then select Harmony App.
3. Select the link to your preferred App Store, or simply open the App Store from your phone/device and search for Harmony CMS.
4. Install the Harmony CMS Control Center App on your phone or mobile device.
5. Open the HC3 app and enter the access code found in Step 2 on the Harmony App page. (Different access codes are required per campus. If you are a District Administrator, use the District code and you can select different campuses from the hamburger menu.)
6. Login with your username and password for your website or Google Single Sign-On.
7. Create your 4-digit security code. For security, the app will lock when closed. Simply enter this code when the app is opened in the future.
8. Quickly Create, View, or Update your News, Calendars, Social Media, and E-Notes.
9. The HC3 app works for everyone editing content on a Gabbart Website. Make sure your Principals, Coaches, & Teachers know about it, even if they only use E-Notes or manage a single calendar. If for some reason you want to limit access, the APP codes can be turned off in Site Setting - Site Configuration.
10. Show off your new app to co-workers and friends at conferences!
PS: We also have FaceBook integration completed and being tested by several school districts. Let us know if you'd like to have this function turned on for your district.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your school district and communities!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
President & CEO